cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up and tired of excuses

warbleedar
Rising Star

Fed up and tired of excuses

Wheres my refund? A month today I moved to commercial and I still have no refund..... I've had to make countless calls myself before you would even issue a refund...... Its taking the [-Censored-] [-Censored-] now.... Tried to phone up today to trace it up and guess what another hours bloody wait..... If I don't get some solid answers before 3pm I am taking this further..... Its well and good for you to disconnect people when they don't pay but if yet you can take as long as you want to issue refunds!

Sick of it all get it sorted before I terminate my commercial line and go els where.

P. S also very funny how there is never a manager available..... I'm sure if you look at ofcom regulations (as your regulated by these) it does state that yiou can not refuse to let a customer speak to a manager

Moderator's note by Adie (Dvorak) removed avoidance of swear filter. 

59 REPLIES 59
warbleedar
Rising Star

Re: Fed up and tired of excuses

Looking back over forums..... Seems like this is a regular thing.... How do you get away with it?
warbleedar
Rising Star

5 minutes to go.....
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 91

Hello @warbleedar,

We are sincerely sorry to hear you feel this way, but fully understand why. As the information is relating to your account I have sent you a response here.

I would like to assure you that it is with the correct team, and will be action-ed.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

I'm not been funny but it's taken you over a month now to even issue the refund..... It had better not be by cheque to delay things even further.... I payed you by direct debit.... A cheque will not be acceptable way of refund.... You still have my bank details and don't tell me you don't have them as you took a direct debit even after my account ceased.
If you do send me a cheque I will also be sending plusnet a invoice for late payment.....
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear you haven't had a update.

We've escalated this and we'll update you when we know more

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

Still no refund and still not update..... And still been billed for a account that no longer exist.
New billing system constantly been blamed..... This might work for most of your customers but for someone who works with servers and billing systems it don't work so well! I've been patient enough and I've wated long enough now.... Fed up of excuses fed up of promised updates not coming..... No one has explained how a internal transfer has got so messed up apart from one of your level 1 techs blaming BT because apparently BT gave you different dates for activating my line (that was all ready activated) and so far been on hold another 30mins listening to your crackling music yet again
warbleedar
Rising Star

Ow and to top it all off you are not even billing me for my commercial account.... That you didn't even know about untill I informed you that directed debit hadn't been attempted...... Your welcome to give me free broadband and phone (I won't complain) ..... This needs sorting today with full updates
warbleedar
Rising Star

And to top it off..... This morning I've been given a 4th activation date for my commercial line even tho you have all ready agreed it was the 10th of September...... And also been told I'm entitled to no refund.... And still no explanation.... Onbudsman shortly ain't got time to be dealing with this...... And any compensation for this major screw up will be refused.... So can you please send me a deadlock letter so I can go to the onbudsman today.
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @warbleedar,

Thanks for getting back to us and we are sincerely sorry to hear you feel this way and I can appreciate why. I have passed over your details to speak to the relevant team in order to escalate your refund.

In regards to the deadlock letter we are unable to provide this as we are working to resolve the issues at hand. Once they are resolved we will look at any goodwill gestures at that point as we can express the experience as a whole.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

Had a call back earlier tonight.... And CSR was nice a helpfull 10/10
Turns out someone in billing refused my refund.... As I was refunded £10 on 30th August..... Instead of them looking into the refund properly then they would have found out that the £10 was a refund for static ip...... It was also finally nice to be told I've been right all along...... It seems so staff need to learn to properly look into things before making desisions and causing bigger problems winding the EU up even more.
I would strongly suggest that staff need feedback and or retraining as it's completely unfair and wrong way to treat customers.....
warbleedar
Rising Star

What a bloody joke.... Took 1 and half months for you to issue refund and then I have to wait upto 21days to receive it then upto a further 14days for it to clear.... Stop blaming ur billing system! That's a easy excuse and tho most people fall for it I won't.....
So based on this experience this means I can refused to pay my balance for 3 months and make some stupid excuse and you won't take any action?
It works two ways not just one.... What a farse
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello @warbleedar,

Thank you for your feedback, I really can not apologise enough for the experience you have had and I will ensure the feedback is passed to the relevant team. 

I have spoken to our billing team this morning to get this resolved for you and they have responded here.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch if you need any further assistance, as I would be more than happy to help.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

The responce you are referring to is exactly as i quoted above.... So again
1 and half months for refund to be initiated...... A further 21 days for it to reach me.... A further 14 days for it to clear to bank and plusnet think this is acceptable?
I paid you by card NOT by cheque..... The refund should be done by card or as I requested credited onto my commercial account it should not be done by cheque
So I am asking now....
Plusnet are telling me you have issued the refund..... So as far as plusnet are aware is this over? I need a responce today
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hello warbleedar,

Thanks for getting back to us. We do not feel that the issue is resolved as we are aware of the problem on your commercial account.

We are unable to process a credit between accounts as each account is treated as individual, and due to the status of your old account we are unable to process card refunds.

I appreciate the inconvenience this may cause and I am really sorry this is not the outcome you were hoping for, however I can assure you that the refund is on its way.

Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team