cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fed up and tired of excuses

warbleedar
Rising Star

Re: Fed up and tired of excuses

And why is my account with debt recovery.... What the hell is going on?
I'm now looking at other providers as I know for a fact this won't be resolved by the 5th of November..... And I sadly will be left with no option but to contact the ombudsman.
One of the request I'm going to make to the ombudsman is to leave my contract without any termination fees.

I really thought been a commercial customer this would get sorted but seems plusnet are interested.
It's a discusting way to treat any of your customers not just commercial.

I keep getting told its been passed to x y and z and updates will follow and I never get any updates it's getting boring for me now and possibly many others..... Going by the amount of thanks I've received I'm going to assume I'm not the only person to have issues.
I honestly thought plusnet was better than this but seems I was wrong.
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @warbleedar,

Sorry for any confusion, the ticket response that I have raised was in regards to the Residential account. I've updated the ticket again in response to a couple of the issues raised in your last two posts and this can be viewed here.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help with and we'll be happy to investigate further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

I have it thank you
Is there any possibility of 1 person at plusnet personally taking on both my accounts till this is sorted? So I can just deal with 1 person and don't have to constantly repeat things and hopefully not have a issue with stuff not getting passed on or sorted?
And it's nearly 2 month since my residential should have ceased..... Surly someone can just log into your system backend and and click delete account? This would stop so much hassle and stop so many people getting debt warnings and stuff

Yes I deal with billing systems..... Customer account taking monthly payments... Creating and deleting customers accounts... Stopping bills been generated etc
I'd imagain not too different a set up to what isps use

So it annoys me alot when people blame computers.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @warbleedar,

Thank you for getting back to us. So that we can assist you further, please let us know what issues you are experiencing as I can see my colleague above has rectified the previous issues for you.

warbleedar
Rising Star

Wow.... Just wow.... Please tell me the above question was a joke...
before new staff comment look back from the start of this thread look at my account and tell me how many issues I've raised and how many have been sorted.... So far 1 issue out of I have lost track have been sorted..... This have been going on since 10th of sepetember.... You have till the 5 before I instruct the onbudsman to get involved....

Tic toc

warbleedar
Rising Star

Wanna know what els I find absolutely amazing.... All these comments I've posted here..... Told you have I been in contact with both ofcom and onbudsman..... I've asked for a deadlock letter you refused (that is your right upto 8 weeks)
I've told you onbudsman have my complaint and they are waiting for me to call them on 5th.......and I get nothing from plusnet....apart from false promises to get in contact with me.... And I know for a fact onbudsman don't like failed customer service and you will know this too
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @warbleedar, I am very sorry for the issues you have endured recently with your accounts.

With regards to your residential account, please see an update here.

I can see that with regards to the business account, there is already ticket on hold here addressing the issue and being monitored. However, I have moved this ticket into our Team's pool so we can monitor this ourselves for you.

If you have any further queries I can help with in the meantime, please just let me know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleedar
Rising Star

I don't mean to be funny it people can say sorry till their black and blue in the face sadly that does not fix it..... I appreciate your only Tring to help and most of staff replying can not close accounts etc..... But when someone only needs to log into you system and press close account almost 2 months is not acceptable.

I have just emailed Andy Baker in regards to this so I'd imagain he will be in contact with customer services at some point.

In the email I have also made very clear where I stand and what the result will be if If I don't get a satisfactory responce before the 5th of November.....

I didn't join plusnet for any of this I joined for broadband and customer service that won't let me down..... Sadly it hasn't worked that way.... But It is what it is... And either i move els where or I stay.... And on this note can anyone recommend any other providers so I can have a nosie
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @warbleeder.

I've added an update on the residential account here after checking the account for an update. The outstanding queries on this account should now be sorted, but if this isn't the case, please let me know. 

I am sorry that you feel that you need to write to Andy to resolve your issues, this certainly shouldn't be the case. I can't see the details of the complaint on the account yet, but if you can update this on an open ticket on the account that this mainly relates to, I'd be happy to take a look at this now for you.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

@warbleedar wrote:
And on this note can anyone recommend any other providers so I can have a nosie

You get what you pay for. If you just chase cheap deals you will face issues. If you are prepared to pay more for a good service where calls answered within a minute, all the staff are knowledgeable and issues are resolves very quickly you will need to pay more. Here's some links that may help:

https://www.ispreview.co.uk/index.php/2018/10/which-identifies-the-most-moaned-about-uk-broadband-is...

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/isps/compare?isp_2=1&isp_16=1&isp_77=1&isp_21=1&isp_22=1&isp_6=1&comm...

I'd suggest you need to be looking at AAISP, IDNet or Zen (although Zen's halo has slipped a little recently).

On AAISP, if your monthly usage is more than 200GB (don't forget they count downloads only) but less than 1TB there is a way to save money by not paying the extra £15 every month 2TB - see https://forum.kitz.co.uk/index.php/topic,22592.0.html

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
warbleedar
Rising Star

My usage can be well above 1tb per month easy and someone more so around the 2tb so unlimited is handy for me.
After speaking to ceos office they are starting to sway me towards staying but as well as fixing the bill side for me there's been a major let down in customer service.... And what I'm paying £10 a month more than residencial customers for the same package its not really acceptable and plusnet need to understand that
warbleedar
Rising Star

P. S I run websites cloud storage platforms as well as afew more servers... Hence the high useage
warbleedar
Rising Star

Plusnet staff
There is a vast majority of your customers having big issues with your new billing system..... That has now been in place for around 2 month..... Have plusnet reported this to ofcom?
Shahid21

I ordered my broadband and phone. Silly excuses. Not received nearly a month now.
Curse on Plus net. .they have disconnected my sky 2 weeks now. No broadband or phone. No communication
AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi there,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about the issues you're currently experiencing.

I can see that your issue is being looked into and you will be receiving a call on Monday for an update. You can view the details here

Please get in touch if you have any further queries.

Thank you,

Aisha