cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failing.billing error

FIXED
metacog

Re: Failing.billing error

I sent evidence of blocking of internet and landline through PM. I feel that it should be acknowledged publicly that this DID occur.

Particularly as I my landline has now been blocked again!

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @metacog,

Thanks for getting back to us and letting us know.

I can see my colleague @Gandalf has replied via ticket here and will get back to you tomorrow with any further updates.

Please do get back in touch if there is anything else we can help out with.

Thank you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@metacog, the billing inaccuracy issue for your account should now be resolved. I've updated you via your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=185894829 with more detail regarding the amount and how you can pay.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
metacog

Thanks Anoush, 

I have managed to pay the bill this time by credit card.

Thanks for all of your efforts. You have been the only one to get anywhere with sorting this "simple" problem.

Hoping it doesn't return in a few weeks!

Cheers

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem and that's good to see.

Apologies again for the issues and I'll admit your account was in a bit of a mess, but things look to be a lot better now though I'm not 100% confident we're out of the woods yet so I'll check back tomorrow.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
david31k
Dabbler

im having the same problem have been for around 4 weeks now paid my bills and stil having payment pages are being blocked plusnetfailedapppayment error page please can you fix this i really dont want to change isp but if i have to do i will so please fix this problem 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @david31k,

I am sorry to hear of the experience you have having in regards to the billing on your account. I can assure you it has been raised to the correct team who are working to resolve this.

I can also see that a team is monitoring this for you and we will continue to keep you updated via the account. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
david31k
Dabbler

im getting this problem again they fixed it and its now come back on 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi David, I've added a reply to your earlier comment on another thread. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
simonmtaylor

Hi There

I have had this issue also. I only found the fix on here last week. I kept getting “failed billing error”. But it wasn’t on every page. I couldn’t work out why some websites worked fine and not others. This was the same on different browsers and different devices using wifi. If I switched to 4g all the pages loaded fine. So it was something plusnet were doing, was blocking these pages.

It was driving me mad. I rang up the "no helpline" twice and got nowhere. They said the usual try switching off and on again etc. Then they said it was something to do with account and billing information. They would reset that and to try again. Still no joy. I tried the online help and had similar fob off. I also sent messages to them and they would reply back every few days saying they have made some changes, try again. Still nothing. I was really regretting ever leaving BT. But I am in an 18 month contract, so couldn’t move away. Up until this issue plusnet have been great. I can see no difference in performance. The router is the same also!

I should say we have never missed payment to BT or plusnet. So I couldn’t understand what was going on. I wish I visited this forum earlier.

After trying what I read on here about checking IP address first. Then turn off route for 65 minutes, then check you have a new IP address. I had a new IP address and everything works again. Thanks so much for sorting this out. Why isn’t this info passed onto the “no help desk”?Huh

The fix is here https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Failed-Billing-Error/td-p/1519255

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Simon.

I'm sorry to see you've been affected by this issue and I'm glad that on this occasion a new IP address had resolved it. 

We'll pass feedback on to the advisers you've spoken to regarding this.

If you need any further assistance please feel free to let us know.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
simonmtaylor

Thanks for your help.

i will always check here first if any other problems.

best regards

Simon

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem Simon.

Cheers 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet