Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed payment restriction

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Failed payment restriction

Hi 

Could someone from plusnet be able to remove the restrictions from my account after failed billing i cannot see the splash screen to acknowledge the failed billing but am within the 14 days .

7 REPLIES 7
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: Failed payment restriction

Hi @jamesanstee,

Thank you for getting in touch. I'm sorry that it's not bringing up the failed billing splash screen to allow you to acknowledge the message and continue browsing.

I've raised this to our billing team and have asked them to enable your account so that you can continue to use your services. This should be done within the next four hours.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@EmilyD Could you please remove the restrictions again i still have a few days which to pay but still getting no splash screen and cannot even log into my plusnet account since the restriction has blocked access to the main site too.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

We need some intervention from net ops so I've raised a task for you which should be picked up soon. There's more information on the ticket I've just opened here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=192286078

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

I cannot view that ticket due to the restrictions i can't view any plusnet pages apart from the forum.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

The ticket just confirms the ID for our own internal purposes, I'll get an email as soon as it's been done so I'll let you know when that's dropped in. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Has there been any update on getting the restriction lifted since im still within the 14 day time frame

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @jamesantree,

I'm very sorry that the restriction wasn't removed within the timescale and I have raised feedback about this. Our billing team have picked this up now and have made some adjustments to the account. All being well, everything should be working as normal for you again. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any problems with getting online.

Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team