cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed payment issue

craggie

Failed payment issue

I recently switched my direct debit to a different bank. This resulted in a missed payment, which I paid by credit card instead. 

I'm still getting emails and failed payment notices about it, but they make no sense. 

The latest email says amount owed £0.00

Even better, on my account page it says payment was due on Tuesday 30th November 1999! I wasn't a customer on that date, largely due to the fact that PlusNet didn't exist on that date....

Anyone else experienced this kind of nonsense?

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Re: Failed payment issue

This issue has been reported by at least one other user.

@Gandalf

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @craggie,

Thanks for getting in touch. There is a delay in the account updating when payments are being made. I have checked your account and I hope the service notice here will put your mind at rest.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note:

Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

stevemills84
Grafter

I don't appreciate you removing my posts in order to save some bad reputation from your company. Please explain how my post to a relevant thread was unhelpful to the customer? If he could leave at his earliest opportunity it would save him all the hassle i am going through right now, i speak from experience.

do not censorship comments to save yourself bad publicity. from now on i will screenshot the posts and if removed i'll post on social media.

reference to the original link i posted is here  https://bit.ly/2OdD3Hr

https://community.plus.net/t5/Plusnet-Feedback/poor-customer-service/m-p/1570217/highlight/false#M82...