cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billings

HurgleFurgle

Failed billings

So I had a payment due on the 7th that failed to go through, ive updated the payment information but now i'm having restrictions on my account. If someone could take a look and sort it quick I'd be grateful 

3 REPLIES 3
pat7762

Re: Failed billings

hi,i've been waiting for a payment to be taken since 27 dec 18,when i contact them i just get fobbed off,as i'm a pensioner and i have set payments i think this is unacceptable,i'm now on the phone waiting upto 15 mins for them to answer.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @HurgleFurgle

I have amended and updated your account, you should now be able to use your services as normal.

You may need to perform a Master Reset on your router to remove the restrictions.

Use a paper clip, pen, or something pointed to press in the reset pinhole button on the back of the router.

Keep the button pressed for 20 seconds. When the light on the front of your Hub turns green, release the reset button.

When the light on the front of the Hub turns blue, it's now restored to factory settings.

Keep in mind that if you do this, it'll completely restore your router to the settings it had when it arrived. So if you've made specific changes to your settings, they'll need to be made again.

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Best wishes.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @pat7762 I am deeply sorry to hear you have not received any invoices from us recently.

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please do get back in touch with us.

Many thanks.