cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing screen

robbhughes

Failed billing screen

Hello there,

Since yesterday I have received the failed billing screen, but now all internet has been restricted and sometimes I am unable to even load the page asking for payment. I recently paid a bill. A new bill was generated yesterday but the amount was not tried to be taken by direct debit, I spoke to someone last night that said he removed the restrictions. I called up today who asked when im paying and I gave a date and she removed the restrictions. However my internet is still coming up with that screen and I am no longer able to access anything.

I am fed up of waiting on the phone to be told the restrictions have been removed, when they haven't at all.

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Failed billing screen

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had.

I've manually removed these restrictions for you so you should now be able to browse

Let us know if this isn't the case

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
robbhughes

Nope, still coming up all the time.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Sorry to hear this.

The restrictions have definitely been removed on our end.

Can you try rebooting your router?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@MatthewWheeler  ? is it not possible to turn off the restriction page altogether ?  so no one gets it until billing is fixed