Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing screen

FIXED
digger2789
Hooked

Failed billing screen

This really is frustrating being sent back and forwards to the payment screen.

I recently switched bank accounts and first of all received an email informing me you proposed to take payment by way of a debit card for which you were making an extra charge of £1.50. Then received another email on 2nd March stating direct debit being set up within next 5 working days. I thought this would be ok as payment normally taken on 12th/13th each month.

Yesterday you attempted to take a payment for my subscription plus £1.50 from my old debit card which of course failed as that account is closed. Since then I am on limited service.

Tried ringing yesterday on the 0845 number provided as I couldn't find the free phone number as kept on getting bounced around the non payment screen like some pariah. Spent almost an hour waiting for someone to answer phone to no avail and had to give up as I needed to be somewhere. Tried again this morning and after 20 minutes battery on phone gave up.

I hope that someone can sort this out for me as technically I am paid up to 12th of month and next payment is being set up as you have received notification.

Can you please also ensure I am not charged for the 0845 calls I made to you from my landline.

I would have raised a ticket but the non payment screen merry go round wouldn't let me.

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Failed billing screen

Fix

Thank you for your time on the phone @digger2789

I am sorry to hear of the problems you experienced. As discussed I've arranged for the non direct debit processing fee to be refunded back to your card once the payment today clears. You should see the refund within the next 3 to 5 days.

We'll also monitor your account and we'll make sure the call(s) you made on the 0845 number you used to try to call us on are refunded back to you.

Moving forward, your direct debit has been setup so I don't foresee any further problems.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and for the call queues.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
digger2789
Hooked

Thanks Smiley

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems, if there's ever anything else we can help with please feel free to let me know. Smiley

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button