cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

‘Failed billing’ getting rather annoying

Jordandyer27

‘Failed billing’ getting rather annoying

Been a plumber customer for years. Have never missed a payment and never failed to pay my bill. I have tried to change my bill date numerous times over the phone (it’s a very awkward date it’s due to when I’m paid) but I’ve been told you cannot change my date (how ridiculous in 2019)

So every month I always have to get the ‘failed billing’ page and try to press the acknowledge and pay within 14 days, however recently every single month either the ‘failed billing’ page just doesn’t load so I cannot even press the acknowledgement.

Can someone please look into this and lift the restrictions as I need to use the internet and the bill will be paid within the 14 days as it has been for the last 5/6 years.

Thanks
22 REPLIES 22
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Re: ‘Failed billing’ getting rather annoying

Hi @Jordandyer27,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that the billing payment dates have proved to be inconvenient in the past, from your message it has caused you regular concern. Please accept our apologies for this.

I've reactivated your account to let you go online. More information about your payment date option is waiting for you here.

I trust this answers your query, please do let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF

Denzle
Grafter

Well it’s that time of the month AGAIN, another failed billing and restricted access. This has happened every month since last September!!! Really getting mightily cheesed off with all this malarkey. No way to pay my bill, when will this issue be resolved? Can’t even get on my webmail. Could someone please remove the restrictions and give me a link for payment. Thank you.

Denzle

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Denzle, I'm sorry that you haven't been able to bypass the browsing interruption. I have now removed this for you.

You can make payment here, please get back to us if you have any further queries.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Denzle
Grafter

When I follow the link i’m getting error....

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Denzle, I'm sorry that the link isn't working, can you please reboot the router and try again?

If there's still an issue it may be worth clearing your cache and cookies from the device/ trying an alternative device.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
MauriceC
Resting Legend
Fixes: 17

@LaurenB wrote:

Hi @Denzle, I'm sorry that the link isn't working, can you please reboot the router and try again?

If there's still an issue it may be worth clearing your cache and cookies from the device/ trying an alternative device.

Sorry @LaurenB   this issue has been raised several times and is still on the "We'll fix it soon" list of billing problems

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Denzle
Grafter

Thank you Lauren. I’m up and running ok but still have no way of paying my bill!! 

MauriceC
Resting Legend

@Denzle wrote:

Thank you Lauren. I’m up and running ok but still have no way of paying my bill!! 

Apologies @Denzle  - it's the paying your bill bit that is a known problem.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Denzle
Grafter

Thank you Maurice. My restricted access has now been lifted by Lauren but I still can’t access to pay my bill, keep getting error message. 

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Hey @Denzle

That's very strange, I'm not seeing any reason why you can't log in to make the payment. Could you describe or screenshot the error message?

We currently have no call queues if you wished to give us a call and one of our agents would happily take the payment over the phone if necessary.

MauriceC
Resting Legend

@Optimatts wrote:

Hey @Denzle

That's very strange, I'm not seeing any reason why you can't log in to make the payment. Could you describe or screenshot the error message?

The error message is in post #5?

IIRC The problem is that the account is not yet in "Failed billing" though restrictions were applied - this in turn inhibits payment by that route.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@MauriceC  and as you say its been going on since September Angry and still the same reply

Denzle
Grafter

Here we go again! Another month and another restriction put on my account!!! Absolutely no way to pay my bill again. Had to phone up Plusnet last month and pay my bill via credit card! I was assured that this billing debacle would be sorted. Please lift my restrictions and give me access to pay online. This has been going on since last September!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Denzle

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear that Denzle.

Are you able to try paying online now?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet