cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing - fixed before by Gandalf - calling gets me nowhere!

twilightsparkle

Failed billing - fixed before by Gandalf - calling gets me nowhere!

Any idea how I can get this to the attention of @Gandalf ? I have an issue he has sorted before where the system says there isn't a billing issue, but still restricts my service.

A previous quote from @Gandalf:

"It looks like the something on the back end systems was showing your account in failed billing even though it's looking all up to date."

Please help! 24hrs with no internet because calling up gets me nowhere!

Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
teddysmum
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Failed billing - fixed before by Gandalf - calling gets me nowhere!

Do you, by any chance ,have  Now tv Defence deal ? Since having this  (October ) my billing is an absolute mess. One bill was for the full price with no discount and a call got this acknowledged, but the call handler incorrectly assumed my discount was 99p less than it should be.

Realising the error, I called again and a lady agreeing with my calculation said she' put it right, but sad she had aproblem with the process meaning my bills would be 1p less.

However, even accounting for the due refund, this bill was also miles out at -£4.99. Another call resulted in a promis ethat January's bill would be fine and gained a £4 credit as the negative bill (Ie no dd) meant I lost my banks reward for having 4 DDs per month.

Having little faith after these calls, I too, would like someone to look at my account carefully, without the pressure of phone queues challenging arithmetic and data processing skills, 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Failed billing - fixed before by Gandalf - calling gets me nowhere!

Thanks for getting in touch @twilightsparkle 

I'm sorry to see you're having issues browsing while in failed payment.

We've manually removed the interruption now and you should be able to browse normally although there's currently a fault with your service with an estimated response time of by 21/01/20 23:59:59 for an engineer to investigate further.

I've also added more detail onto your suport ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=198074406

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet