cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing error

waynz

Failed billing error

Hi, my internet has gone off keep getting failed billing error, when i know my bills have been paid these come out direct debit monthly, quick search on Google and I find I'm not the only one with this problem, can you sorted it out please
8 REPLIES 8
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Failed billing error

Welcome to the forums @waynz 

Your post may be better suited in the My Account/Billing forum. Maybe a mod would be so kind to move it.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

MasterOfReality
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 57

Hi @waynz 

As far as I can see, your DD is active and we are not noting any failed / missing payment against your account. 

Can I ask if you are still getting this failed payment notice? 

Thanks, 

MoR

waynz

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for the screenshots @waynz 

I've raised this with the appropriate team to investigate further and I'd expect an update within the next 4 hours.

As soon as I know more I'll let you know. Apologies for the inconvenience this causes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @waynz

We've made a change to your account which I believe will hopefully have sorted the issue out.

Can you let us know how it goes the next time to go to browse to a site you couldn't go to previously?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
waynz

Seems to be a little bit better but Still getting errors, and the whole TLS handshakes seem to be stalling every thing, tried in different browsers and still getting errors
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to us. I’m sorry to see you’re still seeing the no invoice in failed billing error message. Sad
Could you switch your router off for at least 65 minutes although ideally overnight/as long as possible to try to force your connection to assign itself a different IP address letting us know how it goes?
If you’re still seeing problems we’d likely then need to raise a task into our NetOps team to investigate further.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet