cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing - end of contract - how to renew contract?

DavRo
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Failed billing - end of contract - how to renew contract?

Hello

I, like others I think, have not received a bill for many months. Since an email acknowleging the problem last September I have been expecting billing to resume and to receive a bill for 3 months back-payment. That has not happened. The end of the contract is nigh, and the last billing date has passed. The ticket that was opened a year ago (187307218) has been closed with the somewhat gnomic comment "Contract is no longer in a pending state so this ticket is no longer we needed."

I would like to renew the contract, restart billing, and leave you to bill me for the back payment - i.e. put it onto a new contractual footing. I can't renew online ("An error has occurred"). I would prefer not to phone up and have to explain the history of all this! Can you send me an offer by email?

The service itself works fine. I don't want any change to the Broadband, Phone, or TV service or products.

Dave

2 REPLIES 2
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Failed billing - end of contract - how to renew contract?

Hi @DavRo

I am sorry to hear that you have been effected by our billing system faults.

It sounds like your account is in 'bill suspension', which would prevent any changes being made to your account. I believe this explains the reason why you are unable to do this online. I can see that you are also 'opted out' of any marketing communications from us. Therefore, we wouldn't contact you with a new offer.

Should you wish to discuss a new contract, you'd need to contact our Customer Options team on 0800 013 2632. The opening hours are as follows;

08:00 - 20:00 Monday to Friday
09:00 - 19:00 Saturday
09:00 - 18:00 Sundays

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team
DavRo
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Failed billing - end of contract - how to renew contract?

Katie

Thank you. I'll ring that number. Hopefully they will recognise my situation.