cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing and lack of respect for old customers and internet connection need

richardlevicki1

Failed billing and lack of respect for old customers and internet connection need

Plusnet have again put restrictions on my account at 8pm on a Friday when we are all sitting down to relax, I really dont appreciate this and the way they restrict it means I think you still get charged, if they just stop the service no charge, thing is their restriction make the whole thing unusuable, I really dont like the attitude, can someone from Plusnet please remove the restrictions, dont worry you have had enough money off me for 2 years of free use, I get charged much more than new customers and have been with you for years, when I joined plusnet was the best CS? Get us and then this?

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: Failed billing and lack of respect for old customers and internet connection need

Hello @richardlevicki1,

I am sincerely sorry to hear that your browsing was interrupted due to a late payment and for any inconvenience this has caused. I can see this has since been resolved and should you need any further information on why this happened, you can find this here.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team