Failed billing acknowledge and pay later error

FIXED
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Re: Failed billing acknowledge and pay later error

sorry to hear this @Sfgeneral1981,

I have now removed the restrictions for you.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Sfgeneral1981
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi guys, restrictions are back. Could someone remove them please?
Thank you
Sfgeneral1981
Dabbler

Hello lovely PN staff
Anyone working on here today?
Same problem as before restrictions are back on.
Your team still can not move my payment date, please can you remove the restrictions from my account.

Thank you 😊
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi there @Sfgeneral1981,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Everything looks spot on from this side with no restrictions in place, have you been given the option to acknowledge and continue? It might be worth rebooting your router to see if this helps nudge things along.

Let us know how you get on,

Thanks.

Sfgeneral1981
Dabbler

Hi Mads,
Thank you for the response. I called customer services and they fixed the problem this afternoon.
Thank you
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Sfgeneral1981 To try to resolve this situation moving forward as you're having troubles changing your bill date yourself, could you PM me the date you'd want your bill to generate on and I'll get it changed.

When choosing a bill date between the 1st and 28th day, I'd bear in mind that direct debit payments are normally taken around 5 working days after a bill has generated. Card payments go through the same day or next working day.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sfgeneral1981
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf.

If you could get my payment date changed to the 22nd please that would be great.
I have tried it myself and all I get is an error saying my account is being closed. I also spoke to the customer service to see if they could do it, after I renewed my contract, and they were getting the same error. Apparently it is a known error and they escalated it, and said they would let me know when it was fixed. I have tried a couple of times since myself and over the phone with no luck.

Also my restrictions are back, the bill will be paid tomorrow, could you lift the restrictions for me please.
Thank you very much

Matthew
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Matthew

I've removed the failed payment interruption so you should be able to browse normally now.

The error you'd get when attempting to change your bill date is just a display issue and isn't actually indicative of your account going to be closed. Our billing team have the power to override this message and change the date anyway.

The colleague I normally run to for this sort of work isn't in the office yet but I'll let you know when they are and when we've changed your bill date for you. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Sfgeneral1981
Dabbler

Hi Gandalf.

Thank you very much, your help is much appreciated
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem Matthew,

It turns out we'll need to wait until you've paid before we're able to change the bill date.

I'll check back tomorrow for you Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Margaretzx
Dabbler

Same thing is happening to me now and it's very frustrating, i will pay my bill friday because that's when i get paid.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

But your account is due for payment when it is presented not when you get paid. The new billing system introduced facilities for users to adjust their billing date to accommodate such cash flow problems.

Have you sought to change your billing date using said facility? If yes have you encountered any difficulties? If yes have you respirated assistance - as the above customer has done?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Margaretzx
Dabbler

I've been getting restrictions even though my bill is not due yet.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

When do you believe payment is due? Invoices become payable on presentation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

smiffy1
Pro

@Townman  The new billing system introduced facilities for users to adjust their billing date to accommodate such cash flow problems. ,,,

Which also dont work 🤔  😫