Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed billing acknowledge and pay later error

FIXED
Margaretzx
Dabbler

Re: Failed billing acknowledge and pay later error

Thanks for the replies but i don't have a cash flow problem, the problem I have is when i go to my account to pay I get message saying site can not be reached and i suspect that my browsing is restricted in some way. Please can a member of staff take the restrictions off so i can pay my bill please.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

You said that payment is not due yet - can you explain your perception of why?

Invoices are due on presentation - if you have DD arrangements or a CC attached to the account you should never go near failed payments.

If the invoice presentation date is not Convenient you, then you can change the bill date - though as @smiffy1 notes for some customers there are issues with that process.

Customers trying to change billing dates and encountering problems need to raise such as a specific issue for investigation.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Margaretzx
Dabbler

I'm a pensioner and i didn't set up a direct debit because I've had bad experiences before so i always pay online, i can't remember the due date now because I can't sign in to my account in the member centre to view it. I've been with bt and talktalk and never had this problem in paying online, it looks like I will have to phone Plusnet up but at my age it would be easier to pay online.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Margaretzx, I am sorry for the issues paying your bill. As advised by @Townman the best way to avoid issues is to have an active payment method on the account, though I'm sorry to hear you've had a bad experience in the past.

We do sent you an email on the date your payment is due but I've sent you an email to confirm this date for you.

It looks like you have now since sorted this but please do get back to us if you have any further queries at all.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Sfgeneral1981
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Hi lovely PN staff.
I have another problem. My bill has been paid, the money has left my account, but its still showing as unpaid. Could someone please remove the restrictions from my account. Thank you
Sfgeneral1981
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Good morning lovely PN staff,

,My bill is still showing as unpaid, I have tried to call and am unable to get through.

Could someone please remove the restrictions from my account.

Thanks guys