Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed bill

Les872
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Failed bill

Yesterday I got a failed bill email. Pay in 14 days or restrictions will be applied. Restrictions were applied immediately, I can't access my account, pay now or anything. What happened t on the 14 days, or did Plusnet mean 14 minutes. I am actually out of contact since the beginning of April, if anything is going to make me switch providers this will do it. Get a grip Plusnet
4 REPLIES 4
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Re: Failed bill

Hey @Les872,

Sorry to hear you are affected by this issue and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

I have checked over your account and I have removed the erroneous restrictions. If your services are not working as normal within the next 10 minutes, please reboot your router. You can find more info on rebooting your router here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-user-guides/.

Thanks.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@Les872  did you not see the plethora of posts on the same problem

LeanneG

I’m also encountering the same issue. Payment was due 16th April PN only tried to take payment 25th April, 9 days late. Only received email yesterday then today I have restrictions. Please restore and I will pay in the next couple of days
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @LeanneG,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing early restrictions on your account, I have now removed these - your service should work as normal within the next 10 minutes. If the services are not up and running within that timescale please reboot your router. You can find more info on rebooting your router here: please reboot your router. You can find more info on rebooting your router here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-user-guides/.

Thanks.