cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Billing not allowing me to access sites

mjpo67

Failed Billing not allowing me to access sites

For some time time now I don't get the option to continue browsing for the 14 day grace period on the occasion that I have a failed payment.

I can access some sited but not all most importantly yours to pay !!

It's a pain to be honest and has been like this for some time 

I need an urgent response please 

6 REPLIES 6
Richardharvey24

Re: Failed Billing not allowing me to access sites

I too get this error and have the bill has been paid (after a period of grace). 

I phoned up the support team and they said there are no restrictions on the account.  Netfix works on the TV yet the freeview channels and fire stick do not.  The wifi works on my laptop, and only facebook, youtube and a few random sites work on my phone. Would love to know the answer to why this is occurring and how it can be resolved. 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Chat to My Account / Billing

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
mjpo67

was hoping for some input by now ?

DS
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 22

There's some issues with PN's billing system at the moment, affecting an unknown amount of customers. PN can often manually override the system to permit 'regular viewing'

was hoping for some input by now ?

There's not a lot you or I can do about it, except wait until one of the members of staff pick this topic up.

I totally understand your frustration, but until such time, all you can do is wait I'm afraid Sad

Once they do, assuming you're one of those affected, they are pretty good at sorting it out.

I know my reply won't help, but may explain why you're suffering.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @mjpo67 thanks for getting in touch.

I do apologise for the issues you have had with restrictions being applied to the account and the splash screen not popping up for you to acknowledge and continue. We are aware of this issue and actively working on a fix but I do appreciate the frustration this is causing in the meantime. I can see the payment has since been processed and the account is now showing up to date. Let us know if you're experiencing any issues.

Hi @Richardharvey24, I am sorry you are also having issues with your bills. We've updated some details from our side, can you confirm if you're still unable to connect to sites?

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@abails0105  this has been going on 6 moths or more Sad customers deserve more#