cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Billing Hell

Bexjoy

Failed Billing Hell

Hello,

I've just signed up to this in desperation because i cannot bear to spend hours listening to the ghastly on-hold music. My payment failed this morning and i'm already facing restrictions. THis happens EVERY TIME!! I cannot get onto many sites, instead being told that  http failed billing has not been found. At the moment I'm trying to print out a shipping label from an email but just keep being taken to the error page. On the sites I can get into, every page prompts a message saying the revocation information for this site is unavailable and do I want to proceed, sometimes I have to click yes 6 or 7 times before it allows me to proceed. My wi-fi is also down so I have to use my roaming data on my phone at home. Ironically the one site that I cannot ever ever get onto is the flipping plus-net site so I have to use my phone in order to pay the bill once able. I have complained about this before and got absolutely no-where. Currently the only thing stopping me from leaving is the hassle of setting up a new e-mail account and having to change it for multiple other sites.  I can telephone to get the restrictions lifted and then 2 days later the system signals another reminder and I'm right back where i started. I really have had enough of this.

3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Failed Billing Hell

Hi there, I'm really sorry about the issue with this. We do have a known issue that causes restrictions to come into place too early in some cases. I've put a request through to get these removed for you so that should get picked up within the next few hours. 

As you've mentioned this has affected you a few times I just want to make you aware that it's possible to change the billing date for your account on our website in case that would help avoid this happening again. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Bexjoy

Hello Adam,

I hope that replying to this might get a bit more attention than the message I posted on Monday seems to have. Once again I've got restrictions placed the second my payment failed. All the same problems etc except that this time I can't even send an email !!!! I'm stuck at home unable to work and there are some very important things that I need to clarify via email. I should be able to pay on Tuesday.

Becky

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Bexjoy,

I'm very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I've replied to you on your other thread now.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team