Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Billing Error

FIXED
BJP
Dabbler

Re: Failed Billing Error

I have cleared outstanding payment (due today). I have received a text and an email saying the payment has been successfully received, and a text and email saying the payment failed. When I try to remake the payment online, there is no outstanding bill. I am unable to access several websites. Plusnet - please fix asap. 

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @BJP

Sorry for the issues you've had regarding your payment, I've sent feedback to the people responsible for the automated messaging as it certainly wasn't clear in your case what was going off.

We're not restricting your access to the internet, it appears some companies are using incorrect data in their Geo-location verification checks and that's making them assume you're in the USA.

I've fixed that for you now by adding a fixed IP to your account, but obviously that's just a short term fix that we can't do for all., We'd love to engage the companies that you were struggling to access and try to make sure no other customers are impacted by this issue and would be grateful for your help, please could you pop to this page and update us when you have a second.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager
BJP
Dabbler

Unfortunately the issue is not fixed. I receive this message

The account has no invoice in Failed Billing

when trying to access many sites which I could access with no problem before I paid my bill online, on time.

Please fix asap. My account is still showing as cleared - next payment due 22 May.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

It looks like the failed billing status on your account wasn't removed on our back-end systems.

I've just fixed that by disabling and re-enabling your account.

Can you let me know if you have any further issues?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BJP
Dabbler

Thanks for your response.

Still not fixed.

The main site (watchseries.re) which had issues after I paid my bill on time, and after receiving conflicting and inaccurate messages from Plusnet, is still not showing videos. There was no problem at all using this site and accessing videos before the billing error issues from Plusnet. 

I have not been able to access this site since Sunday. 

I followed this advice, but with no success:

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/Failed-Billing-Error/m-p/1519292#M29123

Please fix asap.

Browni
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 60

Try turning your router off for 65 minutes or more.

That has worked for most people in your situation.

BJP
Dabbler

I already tried that. Please help fix this.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

From what I can see this should be resolved now?

Can you let us know if this isn't the case?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
BJP
Dabbler

The issue seems to have been resolved today, after I first reported it on Sunday 22 April.

JonoH
Hero
Fixes: 157

Hi @BJP I'm pleased you're finally back online, and I'd like to apologise for the downtime but I'd also just like to point out that whilst it took 3 days to resolve, it was really resolved on the first day when you were unable to access some sites. That is not an issue with our services but with the Geo-location techniques of the sites that you were trying to use, us trying to fix that issue (that's not of our making) is what caused the additional issue.

Jono H
 Plusnet Community Manager