cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Billing / Acknowledge / BROKEN PLEASE HELP !

Link

Failed Billing / Acknowledge / BROKEN PLEASE HELP !

So my bill was due yesterday , i cant pay until Monday however usually I can click acknowledge and continue browsing if i am late. Today , every time it goes to redirect me, all 3 browsers on all 3 machines i use do not take me there, the browsers give up and say page not responding.

I would call the helpline but i don't use the landline anymore so I don't have a handset. I have seen tech guys helping customers online.

Could someone please click ACKNOWLEDGE as I work from home and am having great difficulty accessing my work . the joke is, Facebook works fine as does many pointless websites like youtube and the like but the ones i need to use simply wont load or redirect me to fix it. as mentioned before when it does redirect, the browsers give up ! 

PLEASE HELP FAST Sad I have Friday deadlines ! 

PLEASE HELP ! and yes I have tried powering down and all that stuff.

edit. Google Chrome just loaded the failed billing but it went to OOPS WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK . i hit refresh and it went to 

This site can’t be reached

failed.billing.plus.net took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

IE says this :

Can’t reach this page
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Failed Billing / Acknowledge / BROKEN PLEASE HELP !

Hi @Link

I'm sorry to see you're unable to bypass the failed billing restrictions.

I've had a look into this for you and unfortunately there's not much I can do to sort this out. Could you try rebooting your router, or failing that switch your router off for 65 minutes, letting us know how it goes?

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet