Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Billing Account Has No Invoice

FIXED
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Failed Billing Account Has No Invoice

Hi my account has gone into failed billing mode but had received an email on thursday stating i had 4 days in which to pay which is fine so i acknowleged the continue to remove restrictions which worked fine but now early hours of friday morning you go and do a hard restriction when in fact i had 4 days to pay as shown in date stamped email copy is attached . But the account is now also showing there is no invoice on the account and this is not the first time i have issues with this new billing system as i am still within the 4 day grace period i will not be paying the extra charges that have now been applied . If this issue cannot be resolved i will not hessitate to get back in touch with the CEO's office .

Also it says in the restriction email received early hours of friday morning that i can pay the outstanding amount online are you seriously taking the biscuit how can i pay when you have restricted my services along with call barring sort this out . Plusnet is very fast becoming a laughing stock shambles of a billing system.

Moderator's Note(s)

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from attachment in a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

13 REPLIES 13
Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: Failed Billing Account Has No Invoice

You should remove that pic, shows your surname and login name. As regards retrictions I know all too well about them.

All the best

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @jamesanstee,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I am very sorry to read about the issues you have been experiencing with the billing on your account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you. I have created a complaint ticket on your account with further information here.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

The ticket aint much help since i am not able to get online through my plusnet connection nor can i call plusnet since both services have been restricted even though i was given 4 days to pay the balance so i would like the services reinstated . 

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Sorry to hear this @jamesanstee. Please view my response here

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@Satss in response to your ticket reply the restrictions are still in place .

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

Also the account is showing there is no invoice in failed billing so something needs to be reconfigured on the account

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @jamesanstee, sorry about this, can you please confirm what you are seeing when you try to access the internet so that we can look into this?

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

i am getting the page that says this account has no invoice in failed billing 

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@Satss this is what im currently seeing see attached image

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Fix

Hi @jamesanstee, thanks for your post.

I've just re-added and removed the restrictions, as well as removed them from the suppliers system and so you should regain services within the next hour.

It looks like whilst we'd removed the restrictions our end, the automated system hadn't communicated this to our suppliers and so I've manually pushed the de-restriction through.

Please don't hesitate to get back in touch should the services not come back online shortly.

We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience caused.

jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

@OskarPapa Trying to paying this months bill is becoming impossible now my account is saying there is no invoice for me to pay the link plus www.plus.net/play does not even work now if i can't pay this bill my account will get restricted again. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I've just checked the account and any restrictions have definitely been removed. Have you tried deleting your browser's cache?

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jamesanstee
Aspiring Pro

All resolved now was an issue trying to pay online but due to the account having no invoice have since paid over the phone .