cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Hello @Lavodog1

Can you please check and see if you have any 'pop-up blockers' on your web browser that is restricting you accessing our web page.

If you have done everything as requested. Can you please send me a private message with the screenshot of the error page you are receiving, so we can investigate this matter further.

Best wishes.

Macc2018
Rising Star

PN why can you not just come and out and say the problem is at your end as after reading the thread it happens to a lot of people and has to myself last month as well.

it seems to be cause by your really bad new billing system.

just be honest and say ok we hold our hands up and its a problem at our end and we dont know how to fix it as i am sure we all would respect you more for that.

SiNNER
Grafter

Don't worry I'll be back next week when I need to pay my bill, They won't admit they have a problem with their billing system that they haven't fixed in almost a year now.

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Full quote of preceding post removed as per Forum rules.

SiNNER
Grafter

Could somebody remove the restrictions as I will be paying next week on Thursday, Also maybe get the system fixed and stop ignoring the customer?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @SiNNER,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

I am sorry that you have had early restriction erroneously placed on your account and I apologise for the frustration caused. I have now removed the restrictions from your account, your services should work as normal within the next 10 minutes. If this does work, please reboot your router.You can find more information on rebooting your router here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-user-guides/.

Thank you.

SiNNER
Grafter

I'm trying to pay my bill today how can I do this seeing as my restrictions were taken off so I can use the internet properly.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi SiNNER@

I can't see any restrictions on your account currently.

If you are unable to make payment over our website please call in.

Customer support

• 0800 432 0200 (from within the UK)
  • +44 345 140 0200 (from abroad)

Opening Times: 7.30am - 10pm, every day

We're really sorry for any inconvenience caused.

SiNNER
Grafter

the restrictions were removed so I can use the internet like normal till I can pay my bill that's why it's not showing but today I can pay my bill.

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @SiNNER,

That's great! You can make your payment via this link here: www.plus.net/pay Or you can call our Customer Service Team and make your payment over the phone. They can be contacted on: 0800 432 0200 and their opening hours are from Monday to Sunday between 7:30am till 10:00pm.

Should you have any further queries, please feel free to get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

barbad
Hooked

Hello Warwick,

Thank you for looking into it, however the issue has either come back, or continues to persist from before -

I am redirected from several websites including secure.lloydsbank.co.uk and plusnet's own website in order to pay the outstanding bill amount (hence the outstanding bill amount) 

I will appreciate all redirects and restrictions placed on my account removed otherwise I will contest having pay for such unreliable and intentionally restricted service.

Thanks again

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @barbad, thanks for getting back in touch.

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing with accessing websites. We've now removed the restriction and you should be able to browse as normal.

Let us know if you experience any issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
barbad
Hooked

Hello,

Thanks for looking into this 

My solution is that Plusnet fully reviews why my internet access is restricted and also raise that this issue is investigated at the proper level which determines when these restrictions are enabled by plusnet, and they ensure that it no longer occurs, since you currently have an error with your payment processing methods.

If this is not done, Plusnet is in effect voiding their ISP contract with me and I will have it cancelled, I will also bill the company for my time and any amounts paid up to now and raise it with the governing body ofcom.

Thank you

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @barbad,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm very sorry for the problems with taking payments and for the inconvenience caused. Our billing team are still looking into this issue but, sadly, this is taking longer to resolve than expected due to being a complex issue. Unfortunately, the failed billing process happens automatically and we have no way of manually stopping the restrictions from being applied - I'll pass feedback on regarding this.

I'm sorry that you're still being redirected to the failed billing page despite the restrictions being removed from your account. I've checked your account and there are no restrictions showing on this side so I have disabled and re-enabled your services to try and resolve this. Please let us know if you continue to see the failed billing screen.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
derk0mmissar

I'm also having this issue. Literally one day overdue and my service has been pretty much totally restricted. Web pages won't open and apps won't work, just keep getting the failed billing web page redirect which never loads and i can never acknowledge and carry on browsing 

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @derk0mmissar, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble in trying to view the failed billing payment reminder screen. Can I ask, have you tried to opening a different browser and perhaps on a different device to see if the page loads correctly? This would allow you to click the "I acknowledge and wish to continue" link. From experience I've found the page appears best on Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge or the default internet app on a  android device. If you do have another browser/device available to try this on then please do let us know how it goes.