cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

SiNNER
Grafter

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

I'm getting the same thing again, Can you sort this out so I don't get the problem over the Christmas period also I get paid next week which is when I'll pay my bill.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Apologies @SiNNER,

I have now removed the splash screen restrictions there - should be up and running in 10 mins. If not please reboot the router.

SiNNER
Grafter

So I paid my bill today and I'm having problems accessing certain websites now and the bill was paid about 3 to 4 hours ago too can I get this sorted, please.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @SiNNER

I am sorry for the issues you have been having accessing certain websites. Can you confirm if this is still ongoing?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
barbad
Hooked

Hello, 

I also have this issue with the redirect not leading to anywhere - it occurs when trying to access many different websites.

Please address if you can.

Thanks

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @barbad, thanks for getting in touch.

It seems your account is all up to date, when you're trying to access different websites do you receive any error messages?

Thanks

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
barbad
Hooked

Hi, yes I am being redirected to the billing page (which is a non-responsive page) from various websites

I've tried release/renew/flushdns to no avail

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @barbad

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.

Can you please clear all cookies and caches on your web browser. Once you have done this, close the web page and re-open it.

Hopefully, this will help.

If you still experiencing this issue, can you try using a different web browser service.

If the issue is on-going. Please PM me directly with a screenshot of the error page you, so I can investigate this further.

Best wishes.

Ladysam

Hello, we are also experiencing this problem again, it happens every month now and is so frustrating! Tried various browsers, devices and done all the usual things but still can't get a ink to acknowledge and continue. Just a blank screen. I've been a customer of PN for several years now and have always had this issue, would be nice if it could be properly fixed please seeing as it's a continuing issue for people! Smiley
eeveevolvePlus
Hooked

I have the same issue without fail each month. I just wait to get into work and pay by my card on the site, and when I get home the internet is magically working again. 

I wouldnt trust PN with my DD details. 

Lavodog1
Dabbler

I to am having this problem page will not load for me to acknowledge until I pay in a few days.can someone please help solve this issue 

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Lavodog1, I'm sorry to hear that you've encountered this issue. Can you please clear all cookies and caches on your web browser. Once you have done this, close the web page and re-open it.

Can you also confirm if you have been able to try accessing the page on a different browser and if not, please could you do so?

Regards

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
barbad
Hooked

Hi @abails0105 - unfortunately clearing cache and cookies has not resolved this issue and it affects major websites (including this very forum) - it is occurring on multiple devices and I am fairly sure that the fix isn't something on I can do my end

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @barbad

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear this is affecting you.

It looks like there was an issue with the records in the system that still showed there was an invoice to be paid. This has been chased and should now be resolved for you.

I apologise for any inconvenience and let us know if you need any more assistance.

Lavodog1
Dabbler

Yes i have tried other browsers and clearing cache and cookies