cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Every month this user reports issues. Is there something wrong with their account or is it something else due to deferred payments? Surely 16 months on from the advent of the new billing system ... this cannot be new billing system foibles?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

@Townman As far as I'm aware this isn't directly related to the billing system and it's an issue we know about and we're working on.

Pretty sure I recall this was brought up and explained in the superuser board.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Lavodog1
Dabbler

Please remove my restrictions
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Lavodog1,

I've now removed those restrictions for you, browsing should resume as normal within the next 10 minutes.

Thanks.

Lavodog1
Dabbler

Still having problems can u please confirm restrictions have been removed. Thanks
plusnettony
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 18

I've arranged that for you. Please let us know if you have further issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Tony T
 Plusnet Help Team
Lavodog1
Dabbler

Screenshot_20200206-212844.pngstill having problems and being taken to this page when being asked to sign in to network 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I was just about to log out then saw your post, I've removed the interruption for you now.

It's worth noting that you'll get that at day 1, 5 and 10 of failed payment. To try to avoid your account going into failed payment in the first instance, is there a better day for your bill to generate on?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Lavodog1
Dabbler

Hi thanks fpr your help. Yes i think its  probably best that i discuss with plusnet a better date for my bill to generate. I will contact them to arrange this

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem, just bear in mind that if you pay by direct debit your payment will leave your bank about 5 working days after your bill date. Feel free to PM me the date you'd want your bill to generate on and I'll arrange this for you.

(It looks like that functionality in your account is affected by a system/display issue which incorrectly states "Your account is due to be closed" when you try to change the bill date, but our backend billing team can get around that)

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Lavodog1
Dabbler

Yes iv attempted to change  my bill date and  noticed it says  im unable to do so due  to my bill soon to close. I just assumed this was an error. Thankyou and i will contact you to help me with this matter. The date i would like/prefer for my payment date would be on the 5th of  every month as i get paid monthly on this date

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

OK cool, I'd recommend setting the bill date on the 28th as this should mean your direct debit payment leaves around the 5th. I can't guarantee 100% that'll always be the case due to weekends and bank holiday's though.

If you're happy with this, send me a PM once you've paid your current bill and I'll raise a support ticket you'll be able to reply for confirmation and I'll arrange this for the following month. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Macc2018
Rising Star

Can you please take off my block on broadband please.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@Macc2018 no problem, I've done that for you now.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Macc2018
Rising Star

Hi PN

Can you please take my block off please as broadband been blocked again.