cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Macc2018
Rising Star

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Hello PN

I want to make a payment online but when I go into my online account there is no where to make a payment.

Can you please look into this for me as when there is a outstanding balance a box comes up so I can pay but it's not been coming up for me.

Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Join the club, I can't even access my account, to pay my late bill.

They have been fixing this problem for the last year!

Menace65
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

If I remember, go to help / FAQ there should be an article about payments, and there should be a pay your bill now. I can't access that page, as I'm restricted.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Macc2018 I am sorry to hear you are having difficulties with paying for your services online.

I am in the office until 7pm today, if you can provide me with a suitable time to call you I can take the payment over on the phone.

Would you prefer if I called your landline number or mobile?

Kind regards.

Macc2018
Rising Star

PN

Can you please give me the web address where I can pay online later on as there is no where I can pay on my account online and your office will be shut when I pay tonight so I don't want to be cut off.

You do make it hard for people to make one off payments online I have to say.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

It’s lots easier to pay by DD or pre-registered payment card. All paid on time without needing to remember ... avoiding the risk of being restricted.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

@Macc2018

You should be able to make a payment on plus.net/pay or you can call the billing department direct on 0800 077 8488.

Macc2018
Rising Star

Hi PN

Can you please take my block off my broadband please.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi Macc2018,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I've sorted that out for you and have left a note on your account here.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

Lavodog1
Dabbler

Please remove restrictions payment will be made on the 5th
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @Lavodog1,

All remove for you, apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks.

Lavodog1
Dabbler

Restrictions are back on please remove
Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Lavodog1,

I have removed it for you.

Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
Rob314

Not sure why we have to reply to someone rather than just post a comment but hello, what a nightmare this is!  I missed a payment for the first time as far as I can recall in 13 years online with BT then Plusnet and immediately I am blocked on Firefox from the pop-up payment page and my own Plusnet account. Brilliant. Just got the idea from a member to use a VPN to pay online and it worked. Hoping Plusnet don't cancel my direct debit. I'd rather risk the VPN spying on my banking details than get into a loop of being expected to pay by phone which seems to be the norm lol.  Google Chrome blocks EVERYTHING (bar Google pages) for some unholy reason. I would appreciate it if you could at least unblock me - I guess none of us know what the tech people are playing at after all this time.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for getting in touch @Rob314 To post a comment on a thread you'd in effect be replying to someone although each reply button on a thread works in the same way unless quoting someone's post. If that's the case whoever you'd choose to 'reply' to when you click the quote button, that post will appear in your reply.

I'm sorry to see you've had issues browsing while in failed payment. We're aware of an intermittent problem with this affecting a small number of customers which we're actively working on getting fixed.

The payment you've made should clear in your account within the next few hours and the interruption along with it automatically. I've tried to manually remove the interruption for you now but I'm getting an error on this occasion so I've raised this to the relevant team to carry out additional work to resolve this which should be sorted tomorrow.

Having said that, I'd expect automation to remove the interruption by itself once the payment has cleared.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet