cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 157

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Not condescending but may be brutally honest - something I do understand many people have difficulty with. Payment is due the day the invoice is raised, not 14 days later. Paying on the due date via DD or a registered charge card prevents all of these issues.

The old ‘but I do not get paid until later in the month’ excuse holds even less water than it (n)ever did, given that users can now chosen their own payment date. People enter into a contract, part of which includes paying on the due date. This is not a vehicle to extend cash flow / run a credit arrangement.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

While the system is working yes you are correct Thumbs_Up

But at present it is Borked normal service is NOT possible Angry even you must be getting annoyed at posting the same things everyday with NO fix on the horizon even after nearly a Whole year Roll_eyes

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

There are hundreds of thousands of customers with automated payment arrangements in place for whom everything is working fine without issue ... who are not seen on the forums reporting that all is fine.

What we do see repeatedly here are people asking for their browsing restrictions to be lifted, rather than asking how can they pay their bill today in the absence of automated payment facilities. Yes some people are not seeing the continue browsing button - unrestricting those users is treating the symptoms rather than addressing the cause - their failure to pay on time.

Again a hard truth - the business priority likely to be focussed on the issues which prevent correct billing before addressing issues with the means of delaying payment of invoices properly due.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's Note(s)

Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Macc2018
Rising Star

PN can you please remove my block on my broadband yet again please.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Every month you complain about encountering the failed payment restrictions. Why is taking payment on time failing every month for you? Is Plusnet failing to process the automated payment arrangement on your account? Do you need to consider changing your billing date?

Bills are due for payment on the day they are raised. If there are automatic payment arrangements set up on the account the restriction screens will not be seen. Otherwise as you are aware, the payment reminder screen will be displayed on day 1, 5 and 10, an experience which can be removed by payment of the account on its due date which is the billing date. The 14 day soft reminder period is not a credit extension opportunity.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

The Billing does NOT work !

You cannot change Billing date !

the 14 day restriction splash screen doest not work !

it may do for some but NOT for all

uk-marky
Dabbler

Wow, the broken payment page issues go back to November? And still not resolved?

Anyone know how to get access to the fabled plus.net/pay page so I can actually sort the stupid (broken) splash screens?

Macc2018
Rising Star

@Townman wrote:
Every month you complain about encountering the failed payment restrictions. Why is taking payment on time failing every month for you? Is Plusnet failing to process the automated payment arrangement on your account? Do you need to consider changing your billing date?

Bills are due for payment on the day they are raised. If there are automatic payment arrangements set up on the account the restriction screens will not be seen. Otherwise as you are aware, the payment reminder screen will be displayed on day 1, 5 and 10, an experience which can be removed by payment of the account on its due date which is the billing date. The 14 day soft reminder period is not a credit extension opportunity.

Do you work for PN or something? If not can you keep your thoughts to yourself as I know how billing works well don't work as I have always had DD issues with PN as in they never take them on the day they sould.

But if you do work for PN then I am very happy to talk.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

@Macc2018 wrote:

PN can you please remove my block on my broadband yet again please.

There is no failed payment interruption on your account.

However you'll be able to change your bill date to try to avoid this happening in future.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Macc2018
Rising Star

PN can you take my block off please.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Macca2018

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can see that you have been in touch over the phone today which looks to have resolved this for you.

If you need any assistance int eh future please let us know.

Macc2018
Rising Star

Can someone please answer to my ticket 193229328 please as been waiting about 3 days now for a reply.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @Macc2018

Thanks for getting back to us on the forum and sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have looked into this for you and updated the ticket with an update, I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Lavodog1
Dabbler

Please remove my block