cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

shutty666metz
Dabbler

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Hi all

I am having this very frustrating issue too.

I appreciate that I have no DD setup on my account at the moment but that will be rectified in the coming days. There are 2 things that make this very stupid however. 

1. Not being able to access plus.net at all via the broadband connection

2. The random nature of the blocked sites. https://uplay.ubisoft.com/en-GB works fine, but the download link for UPlay from that page won't work.

Can you please remove the restictions from my account and I will pay in due course?

Thanks

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Hi @Macc2018, I'm sorry that it's not allowing you to make your payment online. I can see that an agent enabled your account as the splash screen was causing problems but unfortunately they did not follow the correct process which has meant that you no longer have the option to pay this month's bill online. I'm very sorry for this error and I will pass on feedback.

The payment will need to be made on the phone. Our customer service team are available on

0800 432 0200 - there's currently no wait to speak to them and they're available from 7:30am - 10pm every day. Alternatively, we can give you a call from here to take this payment. If you'd like a call back, please send me a PM with your contact number and the best sort of time for us to call. Please get back in touch on this thread once you've done this so we can make sure this is picked up.

Hi @shutty666metz, I'm sorry that the splash screen is blocking your access to some sites. I've enabled your account now, in a way that will still allow you to make your payment online when you're ready.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
Macc2018
Rising Star

Yet again in the middle of the night you have blocked my broadband and have no splash screen so can not click on the pay later link.

YOU REALLY NEED TO SORT THIS OUT as its getting a joke now.

you are blocking people at day 1 day 5 day 10 and have to say i very much doubt you are allowed to do this so now got to wait till 7.30am to get the block taken off my account.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @Macc2018

I'm really sorry for the applied restriction/splash screen. I understand how frustrating it is but rest assured that this issue is still getting looked into by our incidents team. I can see that a colleague of mine has addressed your complaint on another Social Media platform and has already removed the restrictions for you. Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
xmartincooperx

I'm having the same issue. Constantly redirecting me to the failed page however nothing ever loads up and when I log in to my account on my phone through 4G (the only way I can seemingly get into my account as the WiFi kicks me to the never loading failed billing page), there's no option to acknowledge it. I have 14 days from 10th April and need the internet for work.

Please remove all restrictions.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Martin, I'm sorry about the issues with that. It looks like we've already responded to you via Twitter about this today. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
xmartincooperx

Hi Adam.

I have not opened any dialogue with Plus Net on Twitter?

Martin.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there, somebody has contacted us via Twitter providing the username for your account today. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
xmartincooperx

Hi Adam.

Nobody else should be contacting you regarding my account. Are you sure you are not confusing me with somebody else?

My username is xmartincooperx
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Yes, I've just spotted the issue I think another users account details for Twitter have been linked on our social media client to your community account. Just to reassure that's only on our internal systems and links one account number to another so I've just rectified that and I'm sorry for any confusion!

I've just removed restrictions from your account too so you should be able to browse normally now. 

Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
shutty666metz
Dabbler

Guess what it's back. Please remove the restrictions again.
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @shutty6666metz Sorry to hear this. I have removed them for you now.

smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@shutty666metz  see ya next month

Lavodog1
Dabbler

Same issue for me yet again please remove my restrictions inhave 14 days from the 30th of April!
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Hello @Lavodog1,

Please accept my apologies for the continued issues with the failed billing splash screen.

I have now made the relevant change to your account and you should be able to get back online.

Thank you.

Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional