cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Optimatts
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 19

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Hi @mcgnso, Please accept my continued apologies. I have removed the restriction on your account. It should be automatic but if this doesn't clear try restarting your router

SiNNER
Grafter

I'm in the endgame now, Can you please remove the terrible restrictions please as it's started.

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @SiNNER sorry to hear about the restrictions on your account. I have checked this for you now and they appear to have been removed already. Can you confirm that you are able to access your service ? - Satta

Macc2018
Rising Star

Well well well you guys are getting a nightmare now as for the 3rd time in just over a week restrictions have been placed on my broadband.

Why have you not fixed the page that should come up with the link that we can click on to get restrictions taken off or to pay?

you are getting cheeky as well by doing it at 4.30am when call centre is shut.

this has been going on for to long now as needs sorting out.

so can you please remove my restrictions as i am still within the 14 days.

My broadband username is macc2017

Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Macc2018

I apologise that you have been affected by the premature restrictions again. Our IT teams are currently monitoring this issue and are working towards resolving this as soon as possible. I'm afraid I do not have a timescale of when this may happen. However, if there is any way we can support you with these issues in the meantime we are more than happy to assist.

I have removed the restrictions from your account now, so you should have full access to your service.

Are you able to confirm that this is working for you now ?

- Satta

barbad
Hooked

Hello,

Please remove my restrictions, once more

To all customers facing this issue, I encourage you to address your issues to the ombudsman as plusnet has continued to offer no solutions to this issue:

https://case.ombudsman-services.org/

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @barbad,

I am very sorry to hear you are having trouble with restrictions placed on your account and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.
I have now removed these erroneous restrictions, your services should work as normal within the next 10 minutes. If this doesn't work please reboot your router. You can find more information on rebooting your router here: https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/router-user-guides/

Thank you.

eeveevolvePlus
Hooked

In the early hours of tomorrow morning I will get an email and a text message saying my bill has been generated, then 5 minutes later two messages saying my payment couldnt be taken.

Then i will wake up and attempt to use the internet and it will be its unresponsive self as has been happening every single month since you shiny new useless accounting system. 

Can you please preemptively stop that from happening as I will not be a happy bunny if I have to do my usual rigmarole of waiting an hour on the phone for someone to press a button and looking to leave without penalty to any other company that can handle payments properly. 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @eeveevolvePlus

Unfortunately this is not something we can do as it is an automatic system which is used as another method of reminder for failed payments for our customers. However there is an ongoing issue where some accounts that are not in failed billing are experiencing this issue and do have to contact us either via social media or phone to have this removed.

If there are no payment method setup on the account, the browsing restriction will also be applied on the same day as a reminder that there is no payment method and that the balance is outstanding. In this case there is no way to stop this, which I appreciate that this can be frustrating to the customers that are unable to setup a method of payment due to personal circumstances. 

We are sincerely sorry that you are experiencing any of these scenarios and should you be unable to call we would be happy to remove the browsing restriction via this platform if it does not give you the option when logging into your account via the website.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
jellybeanz
Grafter

Here again for the 6th? 7th? month in a row - would like to pay my bill, please unrestrict my account. Many thanks.

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @jellybeanz,

Sorry about this, I can appreciate it is very frustrating. We are working to resolve this as quickly as possible, however in the mean time I have removed the browsing restriction for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mcgnso
Dabbler

Back again. Can you remove the restrictions, please.

Beyhive
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 44

Hi @mcgnso

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with restrictions placed on your account and I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused.
I have now removed these restrictions for you and your services should work as normal within the next 10 minutes. If this doesn't work please reboot your router.

Faris
 Plusnet Help Team
smiffy1
Pro
Fixes: 1

@mcgnso  see you next month Sad

Macc2018
Rising Star

PN

How the hell do you expect us your customers to pay online when there is no pay now box on the account page and when i use the web page that ends with pay i get this message

Error

Sorry, we are not able to complete this request at the moment, please try again later.

Go Back

why has this still not been fixed?  it is shocking at how long this has been going on for and you know full well of the issues so again why has it not been fixed?

you are fast enough to block people from using the internet on day 1 after a failed DD but so slow at fixing this issue.

stop putting so much money into your silly TV ads and put that money into fixing this issue as the likes of EE/SKY/BT/VODAFONE would have had this sorted and fixed within a week not months like you.