cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

SiNNER
Grafter

Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

I have up to 1st Dec which is next Saturday to my pay bill which I will do but for now, I need access to certain websites because of work and I can't do that because I keep getting redirected to http://failed.billing.plus.net/apps/payment/failed which doesn't load it just falls dead on connection same goes for websites like TMZ/Blogs/Email/Plusnet(Their own website...) can you please fix this problem, I can't even log into my own servers to do maintenance on them which is something I need to do, It's as if any website that's hosted outside of the UK is blocked when you force this whole "failed.billing" page on people, Also how do you expect people to pay a bill if they can't access the page you want them to access?

PS: I know about the 14day billing cycle that's why I said the 1st Dec, It's only been 7days.

250 REPLIES 250
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Failed Bill / Bad Redirects / Connection Issues.

Hi @SiNNER,

There should be an option to "Acknowledge and continue browsing". This should allow you to keep using the Internet normally and remove this message. I've checked the account, and I'm not seeing anything on there that should be blocking you out. Please try this the next time it comes up.

SiNNER
Grafter

Those options don't even come up, All I'm getting is the following show up and I even have a few more days left till I need to pay which is when I get paid into my accounts, Plusnet really has a terrible system since switching to this new system.

2.png1.png

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderators Note

Thread moved from Broadband to My Account/Billing.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @SiNNER, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble in ridding of the splash screen that appears within the first 14 days of failed billing. I have removed these from appearing for you and you should now be able to get online as normal. Let us know if further issues do persist however.

Dee46s

I too am having this problem. I will be paying my bill tomorrow but I can’t even ‘ acknowledge and pay later ‘ as that screen doesn’t come up. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 77

Hi @Dee46s

We've removed the splash screen restrictions for you. 

aprilwhittle

I'm having the exact same. Problem. Iv spent over 2 hours now trying to load up the acknowledgement of failed bill page to. No avail I'm even having to use my mobile data to access any plusnet pages at all. From what I can see this has been a problem for a while and it needs to be sorted. Please acknowledge this for me so the restrictions are removed until I can pay my bill on the 5th when I get paid. I will be calling about this as its apppaling that nothing seems to have been done. And at 1 am I can't contact any of plusnet to get this resolved any sooner then tomorrow which sucks for. My whole household.
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @aprilwhittle, I am sorry this is still ongoing and apologies for the frustration caused. I can see you have since spoken with an advisor to get these restrictions removed. Please do let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

jellybeanz
Grafter

Hello there,

I've been having the same issue for a few days now - I want to pay my bill online but I can't even access the login page, let alone the payment page. Seems odd that I'm blocked from making a payment but not from browsing the forums.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning @jellybeanz,

I am sorry to hear this, I have now reconfigured the account a little. Should be fixed for you now, could you confirm?

jellybeanz
Grafter

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm still having this problem:

The connection has timed out

The server at failed.billing.plus.net is taking too long to respond.

I've never known a company to make it so difficult to pay a bill! Very strange. I see a lot of other people on the forums are having the same problem. Can the tech gods at PlusNet perhaps make a new failed billing page?

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @jellybeanz,

Sincere apologies,  I appreciate your effort in trying to make a payment and I'm sorry it has not been successful.

I have responded to your query here.

Please can you respond by private message if this is okay with you.

Thanks - LF

jellybeanz
Grafter

Hello there @LordFoul,

I've been blocked from viewing the link you've provided - that's the problem. I can't view your main website, just this forum, and even then it loads very, very, v-e-r-y slowly.

The connection has timed out
The server at www.plus.net is taking too long to respond.

Do you have a link for online bill payment? I found plus.net/pay by googling, but that's also blocked. You must have some way to allow your customers to pay?

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hello @jellybeanz,

Thanks for getting back in touch. Sorry that you are unable to view the link my Tahir sent you above. Looking over the account it all looks up to date as of yesterday - it seems we had an internal system issue that blocked customers in reverse.

So instead of not been able to view and use all websites and only having access to the member centre it was the opposite, so I do apologise for this inconvenience caused. For future reference you can always make a payment over the phone with our Customer Support teams on 0800 432 0200.