cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FAO the CEO of Plusnet - customer service feedback (a thank you!)

ellythemoo
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

FAO the CEO of Plusnet - customer service feedback (a thank you!)

Good morning

I tried sending this to Andy Baker but I got an automated response saying he was no longer at Plusnet. I am not sure who best to send it to now, so please would a moderator mind drawing the new CEO's attention to it? Thank you.

I wanted to draw your attention to the excellent customer service which I received from [CSA Removed].

I have had an ongoing issue with my Plusnet billing since February this year. It proved impossible to get any help from customer support, until I contacted you and was then contacted by [CSA Removed]. Since then, [CSA Removed] has been excellent. She has taken personal responsibility for my account and has communicated with me in a personable yet professional manner. I felt she genuinely cared about my custom. It is no exaggeration to say that if it had not been for [CSA Removed] I would no longer be a customer of Plusnet. As it is, I have agreed to sign up to a new contract.

I had great faith in Plusnet, its services and its UK-based customer service, which had disappeared as a result of my long billing problem and the apparent inability of the standard customer services department to sort it.

I hope that going forward this faith will be restored by the company as a whole and not just by [CSA Removed], who has provided exemplary service and is an employee to hold onto.

Yours sincerely

etc., etc.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): CSA name(s) removed (to an area staff can see) as per Forum rules.

3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: FAO the CEO of Plusnet - customer service feedback (a thank you!)

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Moderators on this forum are just customers with no special access to high level staff.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
ellythemoo
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

An acknowledgement wouldn't have gone amiss, you know.

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your positive feedback @ellythemoo

I've passed your feedback onto the relevant team

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team