cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extras....Phone Bill

liqueur
Dabbler

Extras....Phone Bill

I have just looked at my phone bill and I have been charged £1.35 in extras!! When I changed my phone to plusnet someone contacted me  saying they were activating voicemail and I was under the impression this was free. If this is for that I will cancel it (I have an answer phone) Can you clarify what this is for. Thanks
17 REPLIES
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Extras....Phone Bill

have s drink and look here https://portal.plus.net/support/phone/call_features.shtml, voice mail is free, and no feature costs £1.35
then look here https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_itemised_billing&view_bill_date= to see what you have been billed for, probably a mobile phone call
liqueur
Dabbler

The £1.35 is listed under call features is this where they put the cost of mobile calls under.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

no your call features are list under another tab here https://portal.plus.net/plustalk/index.php?page=wlr_add_call_features and as I said before no feature cost £1.35
liqueur
Dabbler

Its definately listed under that heading. I know its a strange amount that is why I query it. My mobile calls are listed seperately.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 71

Has you phone been moved to Plusnet within the last month so that £1.35 is a pro-rata payment up to your billing date + the payment for the next month? Caller display (£0.99 per month) looks to be a likely candidate.
David
Community Veteran

The £1.35 is the pro-rata fee for Voicemail Extra. This is a chargeable feature because it allows you to retrieve your voicemail from another number and record your own message whereas normal Voicemail does not. I can see notes from the Provisioning Team regarding this, but none from yourself. Do you require this feature? If not, we can remove / discount the charges and put normal Voicemail on instead.
liqueur
Dabbler

ooops...thats a bit naughty, no, I didnt order voicemail extra and would like it removed please. Also I really dont need the basic voicemail (although I know thas free) as I have my own digital answering machine so if you could remove that as well. Many thanks
liqueur
Dabbler

Hi, Can you let me know that the £1.35 charged for this Voicemail Extra (that I didnt order) will be removed from my bill before the direct debit becomes due and that no voicemail either Extra or Basic is cancelled. Thx
Community Veteran

Sorry about that. I've now requested that it is removed and put a £1.35 discount onto your next invoice to clear the pro-rata fee. Smiley
liqueur
Dabbler

Yet again, I have problems with PN charging me for voiemail extra, which PN decided to give me (and charge me ) without me placing the order. I received an email to say it had been cancelled. I have just had my direct debit advice for this month and there is a charge for voicemail extra from 19/08 - 18/9 for £3.00. Please explain.
liqueur
Dabbler

Besides charging me in advance for the voicemail extra. I also have 2 x 50p referals from 01.07.10 that have not been deducted. Please sort out my account so I do not have to keep coming back to ask you to keep my account accurate.
liqueur
Dabbler

Would someone from pn like to answer my two queries posted on 19th and 20th concerning my incorrect billing. Again!!!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 19

This is why I am reluctant to shift my phone business to PlusNet.  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 5

I'm having a look as to why you've been charged for Voicemail now.
Kelly Dorset
Broadband Service Manager