cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Charge on Account

artmo
Aspiring Champion

Extra Charge on Account

Plusnet recently informed us that during the present crisis all limited accounts would not be charged extra for exceeding monthly broadband limits.

I have received an email from PN informing me that I am approaching my limit and if it is exceeded you would add further usage and charge an additional £5. Why is this?

Also on my last bill you charged me extra also for exceeding my limit. Could you please look into this for me?

What we can do to help you
We only sell unlimited broadband plans, so being online more is not a problem. You might have one of our older broadband plans with capped usage, but don’t worry you won’t get any additional data charges during this time. And we’ll let you know if this changes.
1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Extra Charge on Account

Thanks for getting in touch @artmo

I'm afraid we can't stop the e-mails being sent regarding usage but I can confirm that any usage charges are being zeroed off on our billing system.

With regards to being charged extra on your last bill I can't see any record of this on your account. Can you send me a PM showing this on your end?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team