cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing customer deal/offer

marianuk
Grafter

Existing customer deal/offer

Had a call from plusnet offering a new deal to sign up for either an 18/24 month contract. Wasn't happy with the offer. I currently have fibre unlimited with phone contract and eve + weekend calls plan/package. What sort of discount should I be seeking to get? Any difference in taking the 18 or 24 month contract (apart from the extra 6 months)?

What is the number to call them back on to get this offer?

2 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 116

Re: Existing customer deal/offer

Hello there,

To look at better deals you would need to speak with our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting option 1, then option 2).

I believe they are closed now, but back open from 9am tomorrow.

I hope this helps
From when I joined the Plusnet Help Team in May 2017 my main Community account is @Gandalf.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Staff
iandjjordan

Re: Existing customer deal/offer

Good luck with a new deal.  In response to messages from Plusnet regarding my deal coming to an end, (landline 15/01/2017, and BB 15/12/2016) I contacted them to see what was on offer.  To cut a long-ish story short, I am now a new Sky customer.  If I had been a NEW customer to Plusnet I could have got a £50 cashback offer, but that wasn't offered to me!!  I was subsequently contacted by Plusnet, (after they had been notified by Sky that I was moving my services), to be told by Plusnet that I was to be charged £2.06, and that the £185.88 line rental saver charge that I had paid upfront was non-refundable.  The latter I can fully understand and accept, however, being charged £2.06 by Plusnet because I am transferring my custom to a better deal a week ahead of my contract expiring with Plusnet, (bearing in mind that Plusnet have my non-refundable £185.8Cool, is pathetic!!  The reason I moved is because I got a better deal elsewhere.  So much for customer loyalty!!!