cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing customer deal/offer

marianuk
Grafter

Existing customer deal/offer

Had a call from plusnet offering a new deal to sign up for either an 18/24 month contract. Wasn't happy with the offer. I currently have fibre unlimited with phone contract and eve + weekend calls plan/package. What sort of discount should I be seeking to get? Any difference in taking the 18 or 24 month contract (apart from the extra 6 months)?

What is the number to call them back on to get this offer?

2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Existing customer deal/offer

Hello there,

To look at better deals you would need to speak with our customer options team on 0800 013 2632 (Selecting option 1, then option 2).

I believe they are closed now, but back open from 9am tomorrow.

I hope this helps
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
iandjjordan

Re: Existing customer deal/offer

Good luck with a new deal.  In response to messages from Plusnet regarding my deal coming to an end, (landline 15/01/2017, and BB 15/12/2016) I contacted them to see what was on offer.  To cut a long-ish story short, I am now a new Sky customer.  If I had been a NEW customer to Plusnet I could have got a £50 cashback offer, but that wasn't offered to me!!  I was subsequently contacted by Plusnet, (after they had been notified by Sky that I was moving my services), to be told by Plusnet that I was to be charged £2.06, and that the £185.88 line rental saver charge that I had paid upfront was non-refundable.  The latter I can fully understand and accept, however, being charged £2.06 by Plusnet because I am transferring my custom to a better deal a week ahead of my contract expiring with Plusnet, (bearing in mind that Plusnet have my non-refundable £185.88), is pathetic!!  The reason I moved is because I got a better deal elsewhere.  So much for customer loyalty!!!