cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ex 24 Talk phone line user already with PN for broadband.

loklok
Grafter

Ex 24 Talk phone line user already with PN for broadband.

Hi folks
I have had a broadband accout with PN for a few years but had the phone line rental with 24Talk. As PN has now taken over 24Talk, I have 2 seperate accounts with them, one for BB and one for phone line and calls.
Big question is will I benefit from combining both of these service into 1 account or will it be better for me to keep them seperate? ATM my bb is on a rolling monthly contract which I am happy with, will I have to switch to a different type of contract if the 2 are combined and what benefits or otherwise will I notice?
Thanks.
5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Ex 24 Talk phone line user already with PN for broadband.

Hi there, I'll ask about this and update you as soon as we know what's happening there - I'm fairly sure this is being discussed at the moment.
loklok
Grafter

Ok Matt thanks for that I'll wait and see what happens.
Cheers.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Should add, there's a thread on this on thinkbroadband - quietened down now but will explain a bit more I think:
http://forums.thinkbroadband.com/plusnet/f/4280150-yourcalls-and-plusnet.html?page=1&fpart=all
Hope it does, but as I said I'll be back with more info as soon as I can (likely next week though I'm afraid).
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Oh dear, another source of issues to flood / stress the overloaded call centre!  Sad

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BenTrimble
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The current plan is to merge the accounts where appropriate, the thinking is if we match address, CLI & billing details then they will merge, otherwise they will be kept separate. We can always bodge things if your account isn't done as part of the bulk changes,