Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evening and Weekends Included

slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Evening and Weekends Included

Hi, I currently get  'Evening and Weekends calls' included with my line rental of £16.99. If I renew my contract on the fibre deal they have offered me will I still get the free Evening and Weekends calls?
At the time I spoke to the guy on the phone I didn't realize it's now a £3 option for new sign ups.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Evening and Weekends Included

If you're not changing the phone package, it should remain as Evening and Weekends included as it currently is.
Quote from: slavo71
...If I renew my contract on the fibre deal they have offered me...
At the time I spoke to the guy on the phone...

Was this on the 29th when the ticket was raised? I'm not particularly happy with the lack of information on that ticket and I'll be passing on feedback about it (Along with some feedback that I've already forwarded on)
If the call was following the ticket that's been left on your account, would you mind PMing me what number you called from and what date/time you called us regarding this please. I can't see that anyone has accessed your account (Other than myself) since we advised via the ticket that you'd need to call us to discuss what offer would be available.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
slavo71
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Evening and Weekends Included

OK thanks, I tried to call over the weekend but it was a15 min wait.