cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimated time to account upgrade

Fevvahz
Hooked

Estimated time to account upgrade

I opted to upgrade my account to the quicker 80/20 fibre service.  I realise I'll need to wait for the new router to take advantage of the speed, but can someone check my account and tell me when the larger bandwidth quota will take effect?
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Estimated time to account upgrade

I think it happens at the end of your billing month
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

This may clarify: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,106965.msg915119.html#msg915119
If I switch to the new Extra Fibre product when will my account change take place?
We’ll place the order to increase your speeds immediately but this and your account change won't complete until your next billing date. If your billing date falls within 48 hours of your upgrade request then please be mindful that the order to increase your speed takes at least one working day to complete.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there,
Having checked your account the change of account type is due to go through on the 9th. Separate to that the faster speeds should take effect on the 7th and the router has been dispatched today so you should be on the faster product on Friday and the increased usage allowance will take effect on Sunday.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Fevvahz
Hooked

Ah super - thankyou all for your replies!
The router just arrived! w00t!!  Grin
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

excellent news Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team