cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on my broadband/phone package - Unable to contact customer support

LSDBaby

Error on my broadband/phone package - Unable to contact customer support

Recently changed my package with Plusnet so I would have sufficient Broadband/Inclusive calls to be able to work from home. I was told verbally and was confirmed via email that this would come into force 23rd March. Had another email over the weekend saying my new package would come into effect 23rd April. I am NOT paying for the call charges from 23rd March onwards.

Replied to the email to advise this. Got an email back saying the inbox was not monitored. Logged into my account to report the mistake. No facility to flag anything. Go to the support pages and there's no online help at the moment and it advises me to call. Automated phone message says you cannot take my call and I should go online?!?! I know we're in lockdown but aren't you a communications company? Everyone else seems to be able to work from home apart from Plusnet.

Plusnet have wasted enough of my time. I'll wait for someone to get back to me on here and if I don't hear anything in a week I'll cancel my direct debit. I'm not going through the rigmarole of allowing Plusnet to overcharge me and then I have to contact you again in order to get my money back.

1 REPLY 1
KatieC
Pro
Fixes: 11

Re: Error on my broadband/phone package - Unable to contact customer support

Hi @LSDBaby

Thank you for your query.

I really am sorry for the issues that have been caused. I have now taken ownership of this case and provided a full response via a ticket on your account. I've sent an email notification but you can view and respond to the ticket here.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions in the meantime!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Katie C
 Plusnet Help Team