cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messages preventing contract renewal for 2nd year!

LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Error messages preventing contract renewal for 2nd year!

Due to new billing system last year, amongst other billing issues, I could not renew LRS due error message on account.

for entire 12 mths  a manual £2.50 was deducted from my bill.

Now 12 months  on I still have the same error message ““You can't add Line Rental Saver for the moment. Unfortunately Customer Centre Members will not be able to do this for you either.”

i am also prevented from renewing contract due to error “ An error has occurred , You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress”

I am unable to submit any new questions online either so a week ago I enquired via my old ticket which is still open ref189498661.

i was promised it would be investigated stating the error message about the product change in progress related to last years issue. but a week later I am still waiting for an update and my contract ends in 3 weeks!

please can someone look into this for me as I cannot bear another year of stress and hours on the phone trying to sort matters which are beyond my control.

i would have expected last years fiasco to have been solved by now. I can’t bear the thought of having to go back to BT.

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Error messages preventing contract renewal for 2nd year!

Thanks for getting in touch @LindaB0 I'm sorry to see there are issues with your contract renewal. 

From what I can see your previous contract renewal was stuck in a system. I've fixed this for you so you should now be able to renew your line rental saver and/or your contract.

If you plan on renewing line rental saver, I'd recommend renewing this first before your contract, because due to the way our system works we won't be able to take a line rental saver payment while a contract renewal is going through, so this may stagger the end dates of line rental saver and your new potential contract.

That's of course if it's important for you to keep the two end dates the same.

With regards to raising a new ticket online, you'd still be able to do that from Here although we removed the majority of categories in favour of live chat Here in 2015.

I've also added a reply to your support ticket Here with that information.

Feel free to post back if you need any further assistance.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
LindaB0
Grafter
Fixes: 1

Thankyou SOoooo much. A heavy weight has lifted, fingers crossed THIS years renewal runs smoothly. Thanks for your advice re renewing LRS first. This is what started the nightmare last year. Xxx

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us @LindaB0

Not a problem, and I'm sorry again for the issues you've had.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help with Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet