cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in billing

Cannonfodder10

Error in billing

Hi,

I switched over mid October from broadband with a 120Gb cap to unlimited fibre, this was completed promptly and on time.

The error is in the billing, this have not been updated to the new amount / account. For December and January I have received emails stating that I have gone over my allowance and will be charged extra.

Could some one look into this please.

Regard

Peter

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Error in billing

Hi @Cannonfodder10, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with the messages you are receiving in relation to your old package. We are aware of a delay in some accounts changing over to the correct package but our Billing Department are actively working on a fix and any further updates in relation to this will be added to your account.

I do apologise for the inconvenience this is causing

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Cannonfodder10

Hi abails0105, thank for letting me know.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem Peter.

We'll sort this out as soon as we can.

In the interim I've raised a support ticket https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=186198156 on your account to monitor this and we'll refund or credit you accordingly as you'd likely and incorrectly see extra usage charges on your next invoice.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet