cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error - You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being

FIXED
ralphius

Error - You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being

Hi,

I've been seeing this error when I login to my plusnet home page for a few years now:

"You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later"

I recently got an email from plusnet to say I'm out of contract now, so does this error mean I can't change my product and I should pick a different provider?

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Error - You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently bein

@ralphius 

Hello, a warm welcome to the forums.

No, there are some known gremlins where settings on the telephone configuration become confused.  A staff member will need to fix that.  As for changing ISP, that is your choice, but there is no need to do so.

Though your minimum term has ended, the contract will continue as per what you signed up to at the post minimum term price.  You can always ask COTS for a different deal...

Contact Customer Options Team (aka COTS)

Direct dial numbers

• 0800 013 2632(from within the UK)
  • +44 330 123 9197 (from abroad)

Available 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 7pm Saturday
9am - 6pm Sunday

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Error - You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently b...

Fix

Give it a go now @ralphius, it should be sorted Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
ralphius

Re: Error - You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently b...

Thanks both its fixed now, I should have complained years ago lol 🙂

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

you're welcome, as @Townman said it's a common issue, usually fixed pretty swiftly though. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds