cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently..

jynoon

Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently..

Hi,

I'm out of contract and looking to renew but everytime I login to renew I get this message

Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed.

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently..

Thanks for looking at renewing @jynoon and I'm sorry to see you're having trouble doing so.

I've cleared the error now, so you should be able to make changes in your account.

Let me know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
stjulians570

Re: Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently..

Hi! I'm coming to the end of my contract and I'm trying to look over my options but every time I log in I get the same message! Could someone look into this please? I'm hoping to get it sorted before my contract expires. Thank you!
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks for getting in touch @stjulians570

It looks like Plusnet Call Protect was "awaiting activation", I've just placed some orders on our suppliers end which are needed to activate it so hopefully this should be resolved by Monday at the latest. Please let us know if you're still seeing this message come Monday and we'll investigate further.

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
stjulians570

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking a look! Unfortunately, I'm still getting this message:

An error has occurred

You cannot make any changes to your account while there is a phone order in progress.

Could you take another look?
Thank you!
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi @stjulians570

I've done some wizardry. Try checking again in half an hour. Let me know how it goes. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet