cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

gd77ni
Fixes: 1

Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

Last week I opted to renew my contract - however, when I go into my account now I see this error... been like this since last week.

An error has occurred
You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progress.

I need this reviewed ASAP and my account back to normal so I can see the full status.

It looks like it can only be done with intervention on your staffs end.

Need this done ASAP

Thanks

Gareth

3 REPLIES 3
Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

Re: Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progr

Sounds like your new contract may not have started yet? Did you receive a date by email when the contract would begin from? Generally they’re from the next bill date from what I’ve seen. 

gd77ni
Fixes: 1

Re: Error: You can't change your products for the moment, you already have a product change in progr

From what I've read on other forum posts - this is not a normal message and requires the admin team to intervene and correct it....

hence reaching out for an admin member to do so.

Thanks

Thrall
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 23

I think it’s a generic error that can cover a range of scenarios including if you legitimately have an order or contract change in progress.