Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: You can't change your products for the moment, order is being processed

FIXED
EpicLee86

Error: You can't change your products for the moment, order is being processed

Hi,

I have logged into my account to renew my contract however this message keeps popping up: "An error has occurred: You can't change your products for the moment, you have an order which is currently being processed. Please try again later."

Thanks,

3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Error: You can't change your products for the moment, order is being processed

Fix

Hiya @EpicLee86, thanks for getting in touch. I'm sorry for the delay in your post being picked up and for the issues with being able to renew your contract.

I have made an amendment to your account that was causing this error and so you should now be able to go ahead and make changes.

can you let me know how you get on?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
EpicLee86

Re: Error: You can't change your products for the moment, order is being processed

Thank you it worked.

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

That's great, please just let me know if there is anything further I can help you with?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team