Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Entered info for a referral but got no indication that it had been processed

daveplus
Pro
Fixes: 10

Entered info for a referral but got no indication that it had been processed

I entered name and email address then clicked Send Referral. This took me to the (I think misheaded) "Review Referral Email" page. There was no indication that anything had been done with it. How could I know that the person I referred was actually sent the email?
Dave
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Entered info for a referral but got no indication that it had been processed

Hi daveplus, we do have a problem affecting some referrals at the moment which could explain this. However if you want to drop me a reply or  PM with the username I'll try that from here for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
daveplus
Pro

Re: Entered info for a referral but got no indication that it had been processed

Hi Adam
I sent PM to you last Friday evening.
Dave
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Dave, I've not really been on here this week TBH but sorry for the delay all the same. I'll pick that up shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
daveplus
Pro

Hi Adam
Any progress on this?
Thanks
Davea
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi daveplus,
I'll ask Adam to look into this for you shortly.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Dave,
I've replied to your PM with an update about this and the best way we can get that referral added.
Adam
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
daveplus
Pro

Hi Adam
The referred person has not yet switched. I am going to be helping her to do so.
Am I right in thinking that what you suggest cannot be done until she switches?
Dave
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

That's right, once you've helped her move over and the account has gone active, we can then add you as a referrer.