Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced Care order stuck

jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Enhanced Care order stuck

Hello,
Enhanced Care activation was started on another line I look after on the 24th December, and confirmed as active on the 31st Dec. On my line, activation was requested on the 18th December, and according to portal is still in progress today..?
Also, there is a spelling mistake on the control panel; My Account > Control Account > Add Enchanced Care
Is enhanced care available for Residential Lines also, albeit not via the control panel? I see some mentions on the site that it might be...?
Thanks,
-J
8 REPLIES 8
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Enhanced Care order stuck

Hi there, looks like the order was completed on Tuesday morning and your account has now been updated?
Thanks for the heads up about the spelling error, I'll get that raised to our content team who'll get it sorted.
Finally, no I'm afraid Enhanced Care isn't available on residential lines, it's only for business accounts I'm afraid.
jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Hi Matt,
Still showing as pending on my end. Are you sure we're talking about the same account? It should be the one linked to this forum account...
Thanks,
-J
jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Anyone?
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi, having checked the account linked to your community login enhanced care is active so everything looks OK with that from our point of view.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Hi Adam,
I wonder if it's somehow linked to the wrong account - I have several. Will PM you the username.
Thanks,
-J
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Cheers, just looking at this now. I'll reply to your PM shortly.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Got your PM, thanks - I can see you talked to one of our support team yesterday and they've replaced the order for you (that is a totally different account to the one that's linked with your forum ID!)
The order's completed this morning and your line is now showing the correct care level for Enhanced Care - hope that's your finding as well?
jmcgarrigle
Grafter

Good morning Matt,
Yes, I'm not sure how to change which account my forum username is linked to - the account I PM'd you is far more likely to be the one I'm discussing on here.
Good to hear the order has completed. It's not showing on my account, but I understand that due to a billing hiccup I'll need to make a pro-rata payment for the service this month in order to have it activated. I've been told that'll happen today.
Thanks for your help!
-J