cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract?

zombiehammer

End of contract?

Hi

Has anyone had the End Of Contract thing from Plusnet yet with new offers?   I thought everyone was supposed to get an email or a letter or something?  Interested to see what they offer!

3 REPLIES 3
Pete99
Fixes: 1

Re: End of contract?

Think you'll find it on the Home page just below account details, but don't expect too much, I've just rung the number for 'I'm thinking of leaving' asked what they could do for me and a very disinterested person came up with an offer £1 more than the one on my account, maybe they want to get rid of customers, they're going the right way about it.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hey @zombiehammer,

We'll sent out end of contract notifications toward the last three months of your contract - this email/letter will include a new price on offer. I would advise calling into our Customer Options team to discuss this further - you can reach them on 0800 013 2632 during the below hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00

Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00

Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

Thanks.

billnotben
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

@Mads wrote:

I would advise calling into our Customer Options team to discuss this further

I thought the whole point of this email was to send the very best price / offer available and put an end to all this cap in hand phone us up nonsense.

You're basically saying nothing really much has changed. Not exactly in the spirit of things and how it's supposed to work is it.