cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract date.

scopio2

End of contract date.

Need to know my end of contract date. How to find out?

10 REPLIES 10
Marksfish
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 4

Re: End of contract date.

My Account/ Broadband Phone & TV. Log in and the end date is shown on the right.

scopio2

There is no date in My Account/ Broadband Phone & TV. I can only see Contracted.

2020-01-22_21-17-10.jpg

ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

double check the contract date is accurate.

I've been with plusnet for many years and they added another contract without authorisation. I didn't sign anything. I was out of contract years ago.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

Hi @scopio2 - we'll be able to confirm the end date of your contract if you can't locate it - just drop us a PM with your username. Alternatively, we sent you a copy of your contract at the point where you took out our services - the start date and length of contract are recorded on that email/ticket, so you'll be able to calculate the end date accordingly.

@ukguy1 - We don't add contracts to accounts without authorisation, so I'd be keen to review your account to understand how this has happened - again, if you could provide your username via a PM, we'll take a look at this for you.

Best wishes

Dave

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @scopio2

Thanks for the PM.

The reason you can't see a date is because your contract has expired Smiley

If you ring our Customer Options Team they'll be happy to discuss your options on 0800 328 4624

Best wishes

Dave

scopio2

Thanks @RandallFlagg for your help.

So in my account in Broadband,Phone & TV where it says Contracted is wrong and misleading as it indicates that I am still in contract whilst the truth is that contract ha sexpired which is what I thought!

ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

another one, same as me then

apparently mine is being sorted for this and other issues 

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/dodgy-offers-in-my-account-again/td-p/1696080/page/...

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @scopio2

The "(contracted)" element of the screenshot you've provided is part of the name of the package you're on, rather than an indicator of your contract status.

Best wishes

Dave

scopio2

Hi @RandallFlagg,

That is why I say it is misleading, it should state (Contract expired) as it states (Contracted) it gives the impression that I am still in contract!

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @scopio2

I agree that this could be clearer, but just to reiterate, the information you're referring to is the name of the package you signed up for - not an indication of your contract status - the name of your package would not change at any stage, unless you changed package (for example, from Unlimited Broadband to Unlimited Fibre).

My understanding is that the end date of contracts DO appear in the Member Centre but this can be device dependant (so some mobile phones may not display the information for example). Obviously in your case, this is moot because you're not in a contract.

I'll ensure that your feedback is passed on regarding the wording of your package.

Best wishes

Dave