cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract date?

jem16
Grafter

End of contract date?

I've looked in my account but can't find the end of contract date - I do know it's around the end of October.
Can someone tell me how to find it - or can one of the CRT confirm when it is please? Received my email about the price increases and want to weigh up my options but have paid for LRS.
13 REPLIES 13
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: End of contract date?

It's due to end on the 9th of November.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jem16
Grafter

Thank you Matthew.
I paid the LRS on 26th October - found the email. However phone and BB didn't start as you say until 10th November - is my line rental paid up to the 9th November then?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Yup that's correct.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
jem16
Grafter

Thanks Matthew.
jem16
Grafter

Can CRT please clarify something for me?
Contract, as advised earlier, is due to end on 9th November. My bill is paid up to and including 9th November. Why then does My Account show a cancellation charge for £4 for BB?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It will only change to zero once the 9th has passed
jem16
Grafter

So what happens if I leave on the 9th? Does the £4 apply even though I have paid one full year?
If I leave on the 10th does no cancellation charge apply but I may have to pay for one day's service?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

whenever you actually leave there will be a charge or rebate depending upon the date you actually move
jem16
Grafter

Thanks oldjim.
However it's that charge or rebate that I would like confirmed so I can choose the best time to leave.
Basically if my contract ends on 9th November and I am already fully paid up till that date ( thus fulfilling my contract ), why would a cancellation charge apply if I actually left on the 9th November?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

As you are currently in the 12th month of your contract the fees will show until that period is complete.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jem16
Grafter

Thank you Chris.
So are you saying that if my services transferred over to a new provider on the 9th November, that I would still be charged a £4 cancellation fee even though I had paid for my full year of contract?
I wouldn't be looking for a rebate for the 9th but equally I wouldn't expect to have to pay another £4 if I left on the day my contract ended.
zilch777
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

My question is similar. I've spent 15 minutes searching for something basic - the precise date to which the LRS that I have paid runs. From earlier in this chat it looks as if the required information is provided by a PN representative, which is fine up to a point! But I would really like to know where I could have found it working on my own initiative. It's so basic that I can't understand why it isn't easy to find (it probably would have been once I have been told!)
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

Your LRS expiry information can be found by logging into the Member Centre then visiting https://www.plus.net/rentalsaver. That page provides for renewal if you are within 3 months of expiry date.Renewal takes place from expiry date despite what any emails you receive might say.
David