cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of contract and leaving - do I cancel BT Sports App?

FIXED
Rapidsnail

End of contract and leaving - do I cancel BT Sports App?

I'm at end of BB & phone contract and as its going up I've found a good new customers deal with another supplier who I am looking to move to soon. I also have the BT Sports App, do I need to cancel this separately through Plusnet first, or is it just automatically cancelled with the package?

3 REPLIES 3
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: End of contract and leaving - do I cancel BT Sports App?

Fix

Hi there.

I'm sorry to see you're leaving us. Once your service migrates away to another provider and your account closes, your BT Sport app will automatically cease so there's nothing you'll need to do to cancel this separately.

Is there anything we can do to help keep you as a customer? We'd be happy to arrange for someone from our customer options team to call you back to discuss a new deal as I'm sure we'll be able to tempt you with a new deal to stay.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Rapidsnail

Excellent, thank you for letting me know about the BT Sport app Gandalf.

As for staying, its appreciated but I doubt any retention deal would come close to new customer offers.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem, although likely not matching an introductory offer you'd be surprised what we can offer upon retention

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet